With the relaunch of an upgraded Nokia 3310, we bring you 10 facts about this handset
The iconic phone that made waves in the 2000s has made a comeback. Nokia 3310 will be available in stores across the country from May 18. Interestingly, the price of the phone is in sync with the model number — it costs Rs 3,310. Sold exclusively offline, this nostalgic model of the 2000s is something you might just want to possess.
Here’s a list of 10 interesting facts about a feature phone at the times of heavy smartphones:
- With two shades of Warm Red and Yellow in a glossy finish, and Dark Blue and Grey in matte, the new Nokia 3310 makes the phone much more attractive to possess than its earlier model, which came in silver.
- The phone takes the silhouette of the original and reimagines it for 2017. The feature handset comes with a 2.4-inch polarised and curved screen window that makes for better readability in sunlight.
- The new Nokia 3310 comes with a Micro-USB port for charging. The battery is till retained with a long-lasting quality with which you can talk throughout the day or leave the phone on standby for up to a month.
- It also comes with the legendary game, Snakes, the most popular game of the last decade. It’s back with a little update that makes it even more fun to play on the colour screen.
- Under the specifications, tiny upgrades have been added that gives the feature phone a better access in a world of smartphones. The phone comes with Nokia Series 30+ OS, 16 MB internal memory and expandable memory till 32GB, a primary camera of 2MP and LED flash, pre-installed apps such as the FM radio and MP3 player and a Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM.(read more)